Cross Country Manufacturing’s Live Bottom Trailers
The Cross Country Live Bottom is the work horse of the Live Bottom Industry. The 60 degree wall design ensures complete clean out. The walls are constructed with the proven strength of Hardox® 450 wear-resistant steel which will keep its shape for years to come. Efficiency, reliability, adaptability and ease of use is built into every trailer we make. We lead the industry in the ability to offer multiple axle configurations, sizes and custom specifications to meet the needs of your business. Cross Country’s chain, belt and drive system is precisely engineered for maximum performance.
Whether you are hauling asphalt or aggregate, Cross Country Live Bottom belt trailers are the right choice.
- Re-engineered frame design using Strenx® 100 XF high tensile steel, with a minimum yield strength of 100,000 psi
- Trailer body moved forward 2 feet, allowing for increased payload
- Lower center of gravity for increased stability • Hardox® 450 wall liner provides exceptional wear
- Hardox® 450 tailgate
- 4” pitch roller chain
- Manifold with reversing valve and belt speed control
- Moisture-resistant insulation in walls
- 30,000 lb Hendrickson air ride
- P spindles, camshaft enclosures, and dust shields are standard